We can help your agency succeed by delivering responsive, cost effective administrative support-focused on you and your needs.
See why you should choose ARC in Managing Change and Expectations in a Shared Services Environment.
- Best Customer Service: Our strong values include accurate, reliable and responsive customer service.
- Experienced, Well-Trained Staff: The dedication, quality and stability of our staff will provide your agency with an experienced, well-trained support system.
- Oracle Platform: Our state-of-the-art Oracle Platform provides an easy to use, secure Internet-based infrastructure.
- Easy to Use Systems: Internet-based services put daily business activities at your fingertips.
- Quality and Value: We embrace our responsibility to our customer so we can provide the best value possible.
Upcoming Changes in Take Home Pay
Many employees will notice changes in their net pay during the upcoming months for a variety of reasons.
Changes in Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB), Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP), and Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) contributions could impact the amount of take home pay in the coming weeks.
Federal Employees' Group Life Insurance (FEGLI) premium changes and/or tax changes could also impact net pay.
A more detailed description of changes in take home pay will be posted in early January on your ARC customer web page.
For additional information, contact the Benefits Service Center at 304-480-8275 or Benefits@Fiscal.Treasury.Gov.