We can help your agency succeed by delivering responsive, cost effective administrative support-focused on you and your needs.
See why you should choose ARC in Managing Change and Expectations in a Shared Services Environment.
- Best Customer Service: Our strong values include accurate, reliable and responsive customer service.
- Experienced, Well-Trained Staff: The dedication, quality and stability of our staff will provide your agency with an experienced, well-trained support system.
- Oracle Platform: Our state-of-the-art Oracle Platform provides an easy to use, secure Internet-based infrastructure.
- Easy to Use Systems: Internet-based services put daily business activities at your fingertips.
- Quality and Value: We embrace our responsibility to our customer so we can provide the best value possible.
2015 Federal Benefits Open Season
The 2015 Federal Benefits Open Season is November 9 through December 14, 2015.
The annual open season allows eligible federal employees to elect or make changes to Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) coverage, Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP) coverage, and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) contributions.
This is the first open season in which employees will have the option to enroll in Self Plus One coverage under the FEHB Program.
The 2016 brochures, plan comparison tools, and other open season resource materials will be available on the Office of Personnel Management’s website.
For additional information, contact the Benefits Service Center at 304-480-8275 or Benefits@Fiscal.Treasury.Gov.