We can help your agency succeed by delivering responsive, cost effective administrative support-focused on you and your needs.
See why you should choose ARC in Managing Change and Expectations in a Shared Services Environment.
- Best Customer Service: Our strong values include accurate, reliable and responsive customer service.
- Experienced, Well-Trained Staff: The dedication, quality and stability of our staff will provide your agency with an experienced, well-trained support system.
- Oracle Platform: Our state-of-the-art Oracle Platform provides an easy to use, secure Internet-based infrastructure.
- Easy to Use Systems: Internet-based services put daily business activities at your fingertips.
- Quality and Value: We embrace our responsibility to our customer so we can provide the best value possible.
New Procurement Director
Jason Hill has been selected as the new Director of the Division of Procurement Services (DPS). Jason has been with the Bureau of the Public Debt and the Bureau of the Fiscal Service since 2006.
Jason has worked on customer implementation projects and was the manager of the Administrative Resource Center (ARC) Project Management office.
He has delivered on some very high profile projects for ARC, including serving as the project manager on the conversion to the Oracle on Demand, as well as leading the implementation of the first cabinet-level agency, Housing and Urban Development (HUD), into a shared financial management environment.
Jason has managed Customer Service teams with responsibilities for all of ARC´s agency customers´ interagency agreements and service needs.
Prior to coming to Treasury, Jason worked 10 years in the private sector in similar leadership roles at Freddie Mac, SAIC, British Telecom, and the Boeing Company.
Jason holds a Bachelor of Science in finance (West Virginia University, cum laude), a Master of Business Administration (George Mason University), a Master of Science, Information Systems Technologies (The George Washington University).
Jason is also a certified Project Management Professional and holds a Master´s Certificate in Information Technology Project Management (The George Washington University).
Valuable information for ARC's customers
(Q2 2016) (PDF,230K)
How we've performed
Administrative Services budget and pricing detail.